Here’s a Bible trivia question for you on the month of May: What Psalm is the “May Psalm”?
I’ll give you a few hints and you can see how quickly you can answer.
* May the LORD answer you when you are in distress.
* May the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
* May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
* May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings.
* May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
* May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God.
*May the LORD grant all your requests.
A friend once turned that into a birthday prayer for me. I have it noted in my Bible—“From Floydie, 9/3/85.”
PRAYER FOCUS: Seven strategic requests that you can pray from your wall for those God has entrusted to your WatchWoman’s heart.
I pray them right now for each of you!
Now who can get back to me first with the number of the Psalm!